KAURI MUSEUM AND FOREST, HOKIANGA, AND BAY OF ISLANDS
Departs 7.45am every Monday for minimum of 2.
Also departs other days for minimum of 4
"Friendly Four" - 4-5 people reserving and travelling together save 10% each.
"Super Six" - 6-8 people reserving and travelling together save 15% each.
'Bubble' Tours. Form your own bubble up to 8 people and enjoy an exclusive tour with our driver/guide.
* Pickup from any Auckland inner city accommodation prior to 7.45am.
* Auckland Harbour Bridge and scenic drive north
* Matakohe (Otamatea) Kauri and early Settlers Museum.
* Ruawai - Kumara capital of New Zealand
* Dargaville drive through
* Tane Mahuta giant kauri tree, some 2,000 years old.
* Hokianga Harbour
* Historic Rawene
* Te Waimate Mission station
* Bay of Islands break
Tour cost per person
Children 10-14 $300
Children under 10 $250
You are welcome to stay over in the beuatiful Bay of islands if you wish
This tour may be reserved and paid on line up to midnight saturday night.