NEW ZEALAND TOURS: Join our friendly driver/guides on a relaxed exploration of New Zealand. Guaranteed departures year round for a minimum of two guests and a maximum of sixteen on most tours make for confidence in reservation, flexibility and informality in travel, and the maximum benefit from your New Zealand vacation. From Cape Reinga in the far north to Stewart Island in the far south, and most places in between we have been introducing visitors to our scenery, culture, and people since 1970. LET'S GET MOVING AND EXPLORE NEW ZEALAND. Our BUBBLE BUSTER TOURS are waiting for you. Form your own group or join ours and lets get going.
Our Covid Guarantee: Should we need to cancel any tour through covid restrictions you may transfer your payment to another tour, or another departure date, or receive a full refund of all money paid within 2 working days of our receiving your bank details. Should you decide to cancel normal cancellation fees apply.
BEST OF NORTHLAND CHRISTMAS TOUR. 24 - 29 December, 2021. Just $1,990 share twin $2,790 single
Driver guided tour, 2 nights overlooking the Hokianga and 3 nights in the Bay of Islands. Matakohe museum, Christmas dinner, Waimate and Mangungu Mission stations, Kerikeri, Waitangi Treaty Grounds and museums, Russell, Cape Reinga, Kawiti glowworm caves, Ruapekapeka battle site. Whangarei, Claphams Clocks. Free home pickup Papakura to Orewa, Breakfasts and dinners included.
ISLANDS OF THE HAURAKI GULF - 1 day cruise 01 January, 2022
Welcome the New Year with a fabulous hosted day out on Auckland's Hauraki Gulf aboard a comfortable catamaran with time ashore to explore Tiritiri Matangi, Kawau, and Motutapu islands. Morning and afternoon tea and lunch included.
Coronavirus - nature gone rogue, warning, or judgement? ....... Floods, tornadoes, earthquakes, wildfires, droughts - acts of nature, or is God trying to get our attention? ........ wars, violence, corruption, mental health issues, trolling, bullying, family and societal breakdown, child abuse - a society in turmoil through poverty or other issues - or a denial of the creators culture and way of life? Click below: Society - Religion - The Spiritual Dimension. God loves you and wants to give you peace and resilience in this life, and to share his covid, corruption, and crime free perfect home for ever. He gives you the invitation, its up to you whether you accept.
To vaxx or not to vaxx? - see New Zealand Issues below.
Cruise ship solution to the Managed Isolation problem? - see New Zealand issues below.
We need to re-establish urgently the 4 key values for successful living in difficult times - RESPONSIBILITY (for yourself and others), RESPECT (for yourself and others), RESILIENCE ( to cope with whatever life throws at us), and RELATIONSHIPS (key people to enjoy life with in the good times and to help us in the bad times.
SEVEN DEADLY SINS that destroy society. See New Zealand issues - Secret of a Succesful Nation below.
1. Failure to seek the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth
2. Failure to separate two parts of any issue (a) whether something is right or wrong and (b) what we should do about it
There is no room for harassment or abuse of those who are different. In moral issues they answer to God.
3. Penchant to avoid the issue of 'is it true?' by running to default positions of whether the issue is racist, sexist, judgmental, homophobic, Islamaphobic, xenophobic, etc.
4. Processing issues through our emotions rather than our brain.
5. Speaking in generalities instead of specifics (avoiding the truth and not addressing the problem)
6. Presenting issues in terms of negativity, confrontation, and conflict. It is possible to disagree completely with someone and still be friends and treat them with dignity and respect.
7. Failure to understand that we are both physical/material AND spiritual beings. It is our spiritual dimension that determines how we behave in any circumstance.
JEALOUSY, GREED, HATE, BITTERNESS, ANGER, LYING, VIOLENCE, DRUNKENNESS, UNFAITHFULNESS, CORRUPTION ALL DESTROY PEACE, HOPE, AND A FUTURE.